Life changing experience

I haven't written on this blog from a time now. Is just that I've been busy complaining myself, get frustrated, being disappointed of people. I've had a period in witch I've been concentrating myself and using all my energy in finding reasons, excuses for my actions.

Last week I attended a national conference were I've been changed. If only I could explain in words what I felt on all those moments of maximum intensity. It is amazing how a single person can have such an impact on you. I used to say that I am the only person that can have an impact on myself but now I see I'm wrong. The only persons that can have an impact on me beside myself are those persons that I admire and look up to. I never believed in feelings or emotions because I've always had control on them. Now, for the first time in my life I could cry, cry not because of frustrations, disappointments or anger but because I felt like crying and for the first time I refused to control this emotions...just letting them go! Just for you to see the difference before I was crying maximum 2 time/year when I collapsed because of things that I've gathered in time and each time I was hiding from people, not showing them that I have that kind of moments and weaknesses.
But I am not afraid anymore. Because of that special person that teached me to run toward fears and not from them, to be courageous. Most probable I will talk again about that amazing person in my post and his impact on me because each time I remember him I live again those emotions, those feelings and again tears come up to my eyes.

Thank you Dey for making my life worth living. And thank you because I know that if we had snow in Amara it was because of you.
I believe that you will get to prepare that coffee dude, I really do! I also now that life will bring us together again and at that time I will not let anything get in my way to hug you.
Thank you again for who you are and for the impact you had in my life!

1 comments:

Unknown November 29, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

Well, you are right. I have learned to face my fears and I have learned that each and every one of us is made by feelings.

Thank you, Dey!

About this blog

'Cause nothing is the same and nothing is forever.

"We are born wet, naked and hungry...then things go worse."