Summer update


After all the challenges that I had to face finally I got a breath of fresh air at the most fabulous conference ever: AIESEC Olymp-x powered by AIESEC Galati.


I needed it soo much. And in the end it gave me more energy to go on with my plans for this autum. "If your dreams don't scare you, that means they are not big enough" and that is the thing. Going on for bigger objectives and higher ambitions.

Another thing that I have realized is that we are at the end of our term as VP's. I look back and see a lot of maturity in us after facing all the challenges that were thrown on us since the beggining. Looking way back since the biggining, when I was a newie in AIESEC ... oh my God, is that really me?!?

My life changed a lot and now I have this big obsession: I want to go in eXchange and I want to continue in AIESEC. I can not imagine my life without it ... what can I do?

0 comments:

About this blog

'Cause nothing is the same and nothing is forever.

"We are born wet, naked and hungry...then things go worse."