Conclusions


This week I've done what I'm most fan of: working that is. And I feel great. Beside my things on the department I have another TO DO list from the president with things that I have to do for the LC. And I accomplished 80% of it until now. I had a lot of challenges that gaved me more energy and motivated me since I am an workaholic freak.
I feel so well with this huge responsability in my shoulders and I really think I can manage the situation.
Tomorrow I don't know if I am going to stay home, most probably I will have to come aslo in the office because the recruitment is coming and there are a lot of things to do. I love being surrounded by members and to know that I can help them.
I found today a bigger challenge and I had to resolve a situation that involved 2 strong characters and because of my 2 years experience in dealing with challenges I managed to do what I've proposed to my self. Now I am waiting for effects and I will give my best to deal with the situation, make it better and see a change in that.
I've noticed in myself a psychological aspect that I developed in time by dealing with different personalities.

I know everything is going to turn out ok because everything happends for a reason.

0 comments:

About this blog

'Cause nothing is the same and nothing is forever.

"We are born wet, naked and hungry...then things go worse."