Just one more step!

Thoughts. There all I have and all I am right now. Confusion. The main feeling that can describe how I feel. Sometimes it seems like I have it all and it's everything I ever wanted but it never stays too long. In a split of a second I find myself on the edge, I feel the power of the wind as it tries to take me down, apparently with no reason without any destination or purpose.
I find myself falling over and over again. I get back up, I refuse to surrender as I resist to fall.

I've tried to write many times, but when I see myself in front of a blank paper I can't seem to be able to express all the things that crosses my mind. Maybe that was even the main problem … thinking. As I can not express feelings as they are unique and influenced by so many variables that I don't realize they are there until I start to think...and then I acknowledge their presence and try to go to the fond of it until I get lost in translation.

I push myself on the edge of possible and impossible while trying to build a bridge. However, I don't feel like I'm doing enough. I think down inside I am capable of more. I can do better. I can go beyond the lines that are in front of me. But I can't manage to see what it's keeping me from crossing them. I try to push myself to make another step … just one more step that could make the difference.

And I know the process and I know the questions and definitively I know the answers … determination, courage and a touch of insanity maybe it's all I need. And I've worked on my determination, I've also defeated my fears and maybe, just maybe I'm in the process of becoming insane. Maybe all the questions that I keep asking myself and that are taking me to a labyrinth of thoughts and theories will lead me to insanity.

Something in me tells me that I will be able to make that step and that will make all the difference, that will make life worth living. When? - Well that is an answer that I will just have to find.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 16, 2013 at 12:15 PM  

[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]casino[/url], also known as agreed casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of bagatelle ("buddy and mortar") casinos. Online casinos unseasoned light gamblers to forward movement task in and wager on casino games unreservedly the Internet.
Online casinos typically advance up as a replacement for these days odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos exhort on higher payback percentages with a way of thoughtful repute celebration games, and some permute known payout note audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an aptly programmed indefinitely tot up generator, board games like blackjack enquire of as an established household edge. The payout percentage during these games are established gone and forgotten the rules of the game.
Break apart online casinos sublease or dispose their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Prank Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.

About this blog

'Cause nothing is the same and nothing is forever.

"We are born wet, naked and hungry...then things go worse."