Stop. Start. Continue.

I will never lie when someone asks me to tell the truth. And when people demanded me to be fake and to pretend just to keep some lousy appearances I've lost my respect for them. When they forgot where they have left from I forgot I ever knew them. Now we are just strangers and there is nothing to do about it.

I'll STOP caring about stupid people and their stupid words.
I'll STOP accepting excuses and shitty arguments of people to their mistakes.
I'll STOP listening arguments that are said when I give feedback.
I'll STOP having mercy on people that I don't believe in and that I don't trust.
I'll START saying things more directly that I usually do, no matter what and who is going to fall.
I'll START fighting more for what I want and what I believe in.
I'll START showing people their mistakes so that they can't deny it.
I'll START to be more focused on the right person doing the right activity.
I'll CONTINUE to trust the ones that have gained my trust.
I'll CONTINUE to be there for the people that I care about.
I'll CONTINUE to be sincere and hard on people every time they do a mistake.
I'll CONTINUE to be myself no matter what.

About this blog

'Cause nothing is the same and nothing is forever.

"We are born wet, naked and hungry...then things go worse."