Trust...

I wonder what is the value of "trust" for some people.

I give trust to people after they have showed me that they are serious and have earn it.

Anyway I think I did a mistake...I gave it in advance and that hurt. It's like climbing the Everest mountain and fell right down in your head once you reached the top. It's opening your mind and receiving all the poison that it coming to you, starting to have second thoughts about people you thought you knew, reopening old wounds that have healed. It's disappointing, it hurts and it takes another experience in collecting pieces of you and start all over again. But it is not a fresh start! It's only an appearance until something will happen and bring chaos again.
It's like waiting for the inevitable to happen. It's like a volcano that is so unpredictable that you don't know when is going to explode. Can't fight it, can't overcome it, can't resist to it. But if you stay out of it that will make you a coward and AIESEC teach you to stand up for what you believe in and make a change...

Keep falling and rising, keep walking and fighting - I only hope it's worth it.

1 comments:

Anonymous August 2, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Hi
Each person haz a true, maybe for others is a lie. But the true is one and nobody can deny that. the true sees the eyes, the brain but the heart feels the true.

Nice blog and thanks for your point of view

IVAN

About this blog

'Cause nothing is the same and nothing is forever.

"We are born wet, naked and hungry...then things go worse."